BollywoodPyaar 100% مملكة عالم محبى بوليود बॉलीवुड
اهلا ومرحبا بكم معنا نرحب بكم فى مملكة عالم بوليود مملكة محبى نجوم ونجمات بوليود
BollywoodPyaar 100% बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم
ارجو التسجيل والاشتراك معنا اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز ان كنت تريد المشاركة في المنتدى @
فقم بالتسجيل @
ولا تنسى تفعيل اشتراكك من ايميلك بعد التسجيل $
وتاكد(ي) من صحة ايميلك اثناء التسجيل لتتمكن (ي) من تنشيط حسابك $
ويمكن لمدير المنتدى تنشيط حسابك خلال 12 ساعة

ان كنت عضوا في المملكة فقم بتسجيل الدخول @
@مملكة محبى عالم نجوم ونجمات بوليود@

@ نتمني لك أجمل الاوقات برفقتنا @
<<<<< الادارة >>>>>
اهلا ومرحبا بكم معنا نرحب بكم فى مملكة عالم بوليود مملكة محبى نجوم ونجمات بوليود
BollywoodPyaar 100% बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم
ارجو التسجيل والاشتراك معنا اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز ان كنت تريد المشاركة في المنتدى @
فقم بالتسجيل @
ولا تنسى تفعيل اشتراكك من ايميلك بعد التسجيل $
وتاكد(ي) من صحة ايميلك اثناء التسجيل لتتمكن (ي) من تنشيط حسابك $
ويمكن لمدير المنتدى تنشيط حسابك خلال 12 ساعة

ان كنت عضوا في المملكة فقم بتسجيل الدخول @
@مملكة محبى عالم نجوم ونجمات بوليود@

@ نتمني لك أجمل الاوقات برفقتنا @
<<<<< الادارة >>>>>
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مملكة محبى بوليودنجوم ونجمات بوليود बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843843167I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843400252I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843400511I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843400533I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843403174I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843403295I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843403326I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843404277I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843404888I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843404109I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579141I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579162I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579223I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579334I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579826I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579877I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843579298I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843580529I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 13198435801910I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843842142I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 131984384373I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843843334I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843843775I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1319843843846
FacebookTwitter
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ayakhan
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Vote_rcapI found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri I_voting_barI found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Vote_lcap 
لؤلؤة
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Vote_rcapI found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri I_voting_barI found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Vote_lcap 
♥๑ ๑ღ•°katrina°•ღ๑ ๑♥
angel.shahid
ملكة جمال الهند
نفرتيتي
زهرة الربيع
no srk no life
عاشقة بيبو
mena
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اسف لم اكن قرات القوانين...عذرا
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1الجمعة يونيو 12, 2015 10:11 pm من طرف waya

» فيلم الاكشن الهندى Peranmai 2009 tamil movie DVDRip
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1الأربعاء فبراير 18, 2015 12:39 pm من طرف أحمد عادل 55

» التعرف على الاعضاء
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 24, 2014 12:55 pm من طرف angel.shahid

» طلب
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت ديسمبر 13, 2014 10:12 am من طرف samar

» طلب
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت ديسمبر 13, 2014 10:10 am من طرف samar

» 7 اهدااااااااااااااااااء لاحلى أصدقائي في المنتدى أو خارج أسواره.. و إلى جميع الأعضاء.. احبكم تحياتي..
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:49 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» هل من شبه ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:32 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» مين الثنائي الأحلى ؟؟؟؟؟
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:30 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» لعبة انفلوانزا الطيور
I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:27 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

شارك هذه الصفحة
عدد زوار المنتدى

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

مواضيع مماثلة
    يمنع النسخ هنا

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    2 مشترك
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    أفتاب&هريتك
    عضوبوليودى فعال
    أفتاب&هريتك

كيف تعرفت على المنتدى : -
    I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri MDbM1
    هرثيك روشان

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Ain67

انثى

الابراج : القوس

عدد المساهمات : 73

تاريخ الميلاد : 01/12/1998

تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2013

العمر : 25

الموقع : البيت

العمل/الترفيه : الالعاب & الرسم

المزاج : تمام

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri   I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 06, 2013 1:52 pm

1) From being a model to an actress in the Television Industry, How has your journey been?*

Well I started my career as an actor only. When I was in 12th standard, I did my first Punjabi movie “Mahol Theek Hai”, with Jaspal Bhatti. So, actually I did start my career with acting only. I was never into modelling. Whether doing Punjabi, Regional or South films, I have always been active in acting, only the medium right now is different. I have been working in films earlier but the medium has changed to Television now, nothing else has changed.

2) You started your career by doing Regional cinema, what is the major difference you find between working in movies & working in the television arena?*

There are a few positive things and there are a few negative things. Talking about the positive part ,I would say if you work in Television, it gives you fame very easily because the reach of television has become very big. People recognise you easily. You shoot today and in next 2 weeks people recognise you. So, the fame and recognition you get as an actor is really fast. This would be the one difference that I have noticed while working in cinema and television. A film takes a lot of time to reach the audience, whereas in Television the work pressure is much higher as in a very little time we have to deliver a lot more. In cinema the work speed is very slow, we take 60 days to make a film of 2½ hours, while in Television we shoot 24/7 and shoot an episode on the day itself. Hence, work pressure is much higher and we have to meet the expectations of the audiences at a lesser time but with more work. But film is a different passion altogether and it is a different high. I just feel that I am lucky to get to work with such a good production house,**cast, crew and the creatives, all are very passionate about their work. I feel I am lucky to have a team like this. At times, I feel there should be a bit less pressure and more fun but as an actor I don’t really see the difference. On my personal ground I take it as a project whether it is TV or movie, my job is to perform and deliver. As an actor I go everyday on sets, shoot and get back home, irrespective of it being TV or film.

3) How did you bag the role of Trishna in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek junoon?

I have been offered serials before, but I was never sure about doing television. I always wanted to do films only but unfortunately I had an injury 2 years back. So, I had to take rest from films.Then this offer came to me and I felt it was a different role. Trishna is a girl who want to become an actress since childhood. I found the role to be really close to my heart as I also wanted *to became an actress at a young age. I found it interesting and so I thought I should do it and I found it very different and challenging as well.

4) Your most memorable experience while shooting for Madhubala?*

There are a lot of experiences. We have lot of fun shooting. My journey of Madhubala will always be memorable in my life.

5) Your favorite co-star/co-stars on the sets of Madhubala?*

Everyone is favourite but I am more close and attached to Drashti Dhami, Pallavi Purohit and Yoma, our creative director. In fact,I am close to the whole team but I spend more time with Drashti, Pallavi and Yoma.

6) Is acting your dream career?

Yes it is. I think I am born to become an actor. I believe every person born on this planet has been send by God with some purpose or reason, and I believe my reason has been to become an actor.

7) When not shooting what does Aarti Puri do in her free time? *

In my free time I sleep a lot. I suddenly become a very lazy person. I love watching films or call friends home and have a house party. I don’t like going out or clubbing. I love to laze around and eat and watch TV. Basically, in my own space I like to do spend some time at home.

المصدر [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Edited by: Saheli Goswami
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    ♥๑ ๑ღ•°katrina°•ღ๑ ๑♥
    مشرف قسم
    مشرف قسم
    ♥๑ ๑ღ•°katrina°•ღ๑ ๑♥

كيف تعرفت على المنتدى : بالصدفة
    I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri MDbM1
    شاهيد كابور
    I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri QpV21806

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri O9i4b

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Ain67

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri 1359766513-27317

انثى

الابراج : السرطان

عدد المساهمات : 630

تاريخ الميلاد : 02/07/1995

تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2013

العمر : 28

الموقع : https://bollwyoodpyaar.forumegypt.net/u2855

العمل/الترفيه : طالبة

المزاج : CO_Ol

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri   I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2013 5:01 am

ميرسي ياقمر بس لو كان مترجم احسن

مجهود رائع دوووم التقدم والتميز حياااتووووه[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

I found the role to be really close to my heart! ? Arti Puri
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » بريتي زنتا في برنامج Up Close and Personal with PZ مع العديد من النجوم " متجدد "

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    BollywoodPyaar 100% مملكة عالم محبى بوليود बॉलीवुड :: مملكة الأخبار :: BOLLYOOD STAR ENGLISH NEWS-
    انتقل الى: