BollywoodPyaar 100% مملكة عالم محبى بوليود बॉलीवुड
اهلا ومرحبا بكم معنا نرحب بكم فى مملكة عالم بوليود مملكة محبى نجوم ونجمات بوليود
BollywoodPyaar 100% बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم
ارجو التسجيل والاشتراك معنا اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز ان كنت تريد المشاركة في المنتدى @
فقم بالتسجيل @
ولا تنسى تفعيل اشتراكك من ايميلك بعد التسجيل $
وتاكد(ي) من صحة ايميلك اثناء التسجيل لتتمكن (ي) من تنشيط حسابك $
ويمكن لمدير المنتدى تنشيط حسابك خلال 12 ساعة

ان كنت عضوا في المملكة فقم بتسجيل الدخول @
@مملكة محبى عالم نجوم ونجمات بوليود@

@ نتمني لك أجمل الاوقات برفقتنا @
<<<<< الادارة >>>>>
اهلا ومرحبا بكم معنا نرحب بكم فى مملكة عالم بوليود مملكة محبى نجوم ونجمات بوليود
BollywoodPyaar 100% बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم
ارجو التسجيل والاشتراك معنا اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز ان كنت تريد المشاركة في المنتدى @
فقم بالتسجيل @
ولا تنسى تفعيل اشتراكك من ايميلك بعد التسجيل $
وتاكد(ي) من صحة ايميلك اثناء التسجيل لتتمكن (ي) من تنشيط حسابك $
ويمكن لمدير المنتدى تنشيط حسابك خلال 12 ساعة

ان كنت عضوا في المملكة فقم بتسجيل الدخول @
@مملكة محبى عالم نجوم ونجمات بوليود@

@ نتمني لك أجمل الاوقات برفقتنا @
<<<<< الادارة >>>>>
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مملكة محبى بوليودنجوم ونجمات بوليود बॉलीवुड ترحب بكم

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843843167I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843400252I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843400511I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843400533I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843403174I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843403295I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843403326I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843404277I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843404888I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843404109I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579141I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579162I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579223I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579334I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579826I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579877I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843579298I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843580529I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 13198435801910I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843842142I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 131984384373I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843843334I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843843775I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir 1319843843846
FacebookTwitter
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ayakhan
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Vote_rcapI am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir I_voting_barI am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Vote_lcap 
لؤلؤة
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Vote_rcapI am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir I_voting_barI am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Vote_lcap 
♥๑ ๑ღ•°katrina°•ღ๑ ๑♥
angel.shahid
ملكة جمال الهند
نفرتيتي
زهرة الربيع
no srk no life
عاشقة بيبو
mena
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اسف لم اكن قرات القوانين...عذرا
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1الجمعة يونيو 12, 2015 10:11 pm من طرف waya

» فيلم الاكشن الهندى Peranmai 2009 tamil movie DVDRip
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1الأربعاء فبراير 18, 2015 12:39 pm من طرف أحمد عادل 55

» التعرف على الاعضاء
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 24, 2014 12:55 pm من طرف angel.shahid

» طلب
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت ديسمبر 13, 2014 10:12 am من طرف samar

» طلب
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت ديسمبر 13, 2014 10:10 am من طرف samar

» 7 اهدااااااااااااااااااء لاحلى أصدقائي في المنتدى أو خارج أسواره.. و إلى جميع الأعضاء.. احبكم تحياتي..
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:49 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» هل من شبه ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:32 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» مين الثنائي الأحلى ؟؟؟؟؟
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:30 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

» لعبة انفلوانزا الطيور
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2014 10:27 am من طرف عاشقة بيبو

شارك هذه الصفحة
عدد زوار المنتدى

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

مواضيع مماثلة
يمنع النسخ هنا

I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
لؤلؤة
عضوبوليودى سيلفر
عضوبوليودى سيلفر
لؤلؤة

نائبة المدير العام
I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir YFB95973

انثى

عدد المساهمات : 1087

تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2011

I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir   I am not capable enough to compete with Amitabh, says Aamir Icon_minitime1الجمعة يوليو 01, 2011 1:47 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Two big films — Aamir Khan’s upcoming home production Delhi Belly and megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baa —— are slated to hit the screens on Friday but the actor-producer says he does not consider Big B as competition.

“I think every film has its share of space in the audience. I am a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan and I don’t think I am even on the same platform as him. I don’t sense any competition with him. In fact, I feel I am not capable enough to compete with him,” Aamir told PTI.

Produced by Aamir Khan Productions, Delhi Belly, an adult comedy, stars nephew Imran Khan, Vir Das, Kunal Roy Kapur, Poorna Jagannathan and Shenaz Treasuryvala.

Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baa, produced by AB Corp, stars Amitabh, Prakash Raj, Hema Malini, Raveena Tandon, Charmy Kaur, Minissha Lamba and Sonal Chauhan in the lead roles.

Interestingly, both Aamir and Big B share similar opinion about the fate of their films.

Recently, Big B had said on his blog that, “We make films in this very homogenous industry not to compete or destroy or wage war with our compatriots...Aamir and his production company are much bigger than me and my AB Corp in commercial standing.”

To which Aamir had said, “He (Amitabh) is being generous to say so. But I must say I am a huge fan of him. I feel he is much bigger as an actor. He is a bigger brand. I wish Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baa to do ten times better than Delhi Belly.

In Delhi Belly Aamir will be seen in a retro look of the 1980s disco era in an item song —— ‘I Hate You...Like I Love You..’ While in Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baa actress Raveena will be seen doing an item song — Main Chandigarh Di Star.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I didn't call SRK a dog: Aamir | Part 1
» AR Rahman - Guzarish - Ghajini (2008) ft. Aamir Khan, Asin
»  British PM David Cameron & Aamir Khan Promote Child Nutrition in India

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
BollywoodPyaar 100% مملكة عالم محبى بوليود बॉलीवुड :: مملكة الأخبار :: BOLLYOOD STAR ENGLISH NEWS-
انتقل الى: